Indulge in an outdoor concert at the Singapore Botanic Gardens (UNESCO World Heritage Site) with local and international musicians showcasing their own unique culture.
Be prepared to be ‘activated’ to perform alongside the musicians as they use music to break the borders!
Make new friends, pick up new inspirations and see the joy of a multi-cultural, multi-racial society!
(1) Round Robin: A jamming session from all musicians through their respective cultures.
(2) Lion’s Orchid: Songs will be based on our Lion City and her admiration with Orchids.
(3) Daily Sounds: An interactive session activating all the audiences (On & Off-Stage) to participate in music creation using everyday necessities such as tools, books, pipes, pens, tubes etc
(4) Musical Heritage: A series of traditional folk tunes based on musicians’ respective culture.
(5) A Borderless World: An extension of a local similar tune which will activate the audiences into singing and dancing.
<THE EVENT HAS ENDED>
Be the First 150 to register to receive an Bird / Duck Whistle and you can use it to perform with the musicians!
*Programme is subjected to change. In the event of incremental weather, concert may be cancelled. Bird / Duck whistle is on first-come-first-served basis and is available while stock lasts. Bird / Duck whistle is non-exchangeable is only valid for redemption on actual day (18 Nov 2017).
BREVE - THE CONCERT is part of a series of community activities to promote acceptance and tolerance of cultural diversity.
To find out more of our other activities please visit www.ruanatworkz.com/breve.
BREVE would not be possible without the support of the following partners: